Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lebronjames6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to chat up kopitiam girl ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
Hi Bros,

So I was passing by a nearby coffeeshop last night and saw this lady working behind the kopi counter, she does the mixing of the drinks and also sometimes collecting the money and returning the change to customers. I remember seeing her working there for at least a few years, probably at least 3 years. She's not really super pretty by most standards, just average I guess, but you know there's a certain kind of allure about certain ladies, something that tells you they are sexy in their own way, so I was attracted. I decided to order a teh-o from her and then sit down at a table just in front, so I could steal some glances at her. I noticed she had slimmed down the last time I saw her, couple of months ago. She had quite a handful of breasts for her age(around 30+) which I think got me attracted to her, at least C cups. I was also ogling discreetly at her denim shorts and her now slender legs.

I've seen her flirting with other men before, so I thought I might try my luck with her.

Bros, hope you all can dish out some advice on how to chat her up and hopefully get things going from there.

Thank you Bros!
buy the drinks $2 and use all 5cents. cfm she stare at u v long one