View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 2
dude10283 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

I am in my early 30s and used to like SYT back then but somehow now I am into mature married MILFs especially those on the bit meaty/fleshy side.

Long story short, I joined my current company a few months ago. Was assigned to the desk beside the boss' PA. I am in the creative department and the PA sits within the creative department as it was just next too the boss room. My department has a few SYTs but recently my eyes are on the boss PA. She is approaching/in her mid-40s, married with a single child who is in his 20s(?) and live in a condo. Doesn't have the face but what makes me turn on is her mom bod. Not overly fleshy but the right amount of meat. She usually does not dress sexily but always wear those dress which are loose but length ends at the higher thigh area. She is often quite loud in the office, sometimes even openly quarrel/nag at her husband or son on the phone but always leave the office on the dot as sometimes her husband fetches her. She pretty open, sometimes participating in dirty jokes that my team often has.

Asking for fellow samsters for tips on how to up this sort of mature lady? For me I am the quiet type and my working field does not allow me to interact with her as much as I would like despite sitting right next to her.