View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 13
stilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

karina is back. Needless to say she is a must RTF for me.
She's staying at the infamous Hotel S at the edge of Orchard, arranged for a 3pm session today and was greeted with all smiles from Karina, wearing a sexy night dress we spent a bit of time catching up before doing the deed.

Did a bit of everything, slow and loving to hot and passionate, her bbbj was better than i remembered, shaft, balls, asshole all were given proper attention, and she would glance at me once in a while to make sure i was enjoying myself. Asked if i could facefuck and gag her and she said ok, but after a while i stopped cus i felt bad and didn't want her to suffer lol. I returned the favor with a round of pussy and ass eating. Sorry i have to say the cliche of 'we fucked like long lost lovers'. She was hungry for me and i was hungry for her.

This is my fourth visit and i have always enjoyed myself, and the lads who have tried her before will know she is well worth a visit. Do take good care of her.