View Single Post
Old 13-04-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Lightbulb China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

I am writing this article in a plane so please pardon my lack of research data and whatever else as I am only restricted to what is in my brains.

4 months ago I have decided to leave my homeland to reside permanently in China, Guangdong Shenzhen (中国,广东,深圳). Shenzhen was in the top of my list due to its vast business opportunities, cheap labour, reasonable standard of living, zero language barrier and most definitely also because of the affordable and massive variety of Chinese girls for me to play with. Unfortunately, things have changed drastically.

I always tell my international friends in Shenzhen that our dear President Xi is gay, his command to wipe out sex tourism in Dongguan (东莞) was unbelievable – where are we going to find the economical 300/600/1000 anymore? How about the mouth-watering flower street where at least a thousand pussies await our selection? It is now more affordable to get a prostitute in Singapore compared to Shenzhen.

I spoke to the lady boss of a small KTV, she was racking in 400,000 RMB worth of net profit every month for 6 long years until February 2014 where the crazy crackdown commenced.

Me: “Lady boss, why are you not taking the risk to operate in stealth mode? Just accept regular customers and you’ll be fine.”

Lady Boss: “Why would I even take this risk? If I am caught, my staff will be apprehended by the law and I will be thoroughly investigated, the government will confiscate ALL my assets and then jail me, very little people dare to take this risk now. Look at the once powerful KTV just one floor below me, even they do not dare to operate, why would I?”

According to a news report in CNN, President Xi is taking a huge step to clean up China. Many corrupted officials and citizens with dirty money have fled to America and other parts of the world. Mr. Xi is doing all he can in his power to have these individuals dragged back into China to face the law. At present, America has cooperated with Xi's administration to extradite 30 over of such people back to the Mainland.

With the dip in supply and increase in demand, prices naturally become expensive. KTV girls are getting shorter, fatter and uglier. Freelancers now perform with the lack of customer service, they just want you to pay, shoot and then leave. Just 2 days ago, my friend and I spent 1240 RMB in a KTV that is way out of the city; he took a SYT out for an overnight session and paid 1,700 RMB for it. The next day I tried getting him freelancers, 4 came and all were rejected due to the sucky quality.

To be continued ...

Last edited by Notary; 13-04-2015 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Spelling error