Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelyman2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagoon88 View Post
Hi bro. Just want to share some experience here. Two days ago I play wechat n got 1 girl add me from look around.After chatting she say she got provide service. And she stay at Marina Court kk.Coz I heard Marina Court got freelance so I decided to go. When there she ask agent to meet me.The agent took the cash 350 n cannot see the girl coz is company rules.I never try the girl at Marina Court so I just give the money to the agent. But after he took the money I keep waiting the agent till 2 hour n send msg to the n she reply me got CID at downstairs.I think I kena cheat so here I want to ask izzit any bro here heard Marina Court Kota Kinabalu got freelance?
bro.you must be careful next time,not to give money first whoever they are even they say they are agent for them,cos they have use this method long ago.only those unfamiliar will get coned.
marina court in my time previuously got fl but after i seldom got here now,i not sure anymore....try the next building api api building,perhaps at nyt you walk around there ,you still can spot few fl or more walking around or sit at a dark area waiting for customer .or even you can see them in tambayan restaurant.....