Old 02-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jeff2861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freelance-local

I saw a new thread from ive that she offering service. I dunno is the one that i call few months back. I remember last yr i sms her, ask her how old is she and she claims that she is only 16. den few months later i ask her if she free and she say she free.

She quote me $250. 2 hours and unlimited shots. so when she came my house, ask for the money first and action started.

After one hour, she ask can we continue another day for the remaining one hour, and she say she gave me another one hour free which is 2 hours, den i say ok lo. anyway i already paid her $250.

After one week later, i sms her ask her if she is free, she say she is not and she very tight and wanna borrow money from me. somemore is few hundreds dollars. den i say sorry i cant help her. den she keep on say if i can borrow her the money, she will only service me, but i find it contradicting so i declind.

few months later, i sms her again, she say she dunno me and she actually said this her mum number and ask me dun contact her anymore. Den i said i paid $250 for 2 hours of unlimited shots, den onli complete one hour and u said one more hour do it another time n u gave me another one hour free den she said that your problem. and she hang up. till now i could not contact her at all le.

And one thing, she told me she is 18. so diff from what she said earlier on. Bro out there, beware of ive, i dunno if she is the one. mayb once u got the contact of her, can check wif me if its the same.