Old 23-04-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Was in phuket for a night on the 14th to go see a girl who is now working in harem ( I was very fond of her when I met her in last December at love pompui bar just outside at bangla street but didn't get any action as I went late and didn't mention about barfine her then after a few drinks she just left) my cheongster friend had to help me to get contact when he went back the next day while I actually left for home earlier than him...

Anyway,Communication breakdown on msg, I thought she wanted 9k ,so I thought ok 9k for long time and I told her to come bring me go play Songkran with me in the afternoon she said ok but when I arrived msgs unreplied (she wasn't good in replying msgs eventho I told her my intentions way earlier like weeks before (maybe is her fishing skill) So no head no tail no conclusion.. My friend thinks I'm self entitled to think that if I told her I'd go visit her then she should at least be more prompt with her replies (hahahahaha. Maybe her biz is too good d she just can't be bothered)

So when harem open 8pm+ straight go find her she was already half naked wearing panties only dancing on the stage.. Lol. So asked her to come accompany and then talk abit and When she told me it was 2k bf +5k st + 6k ld = 13k I like wdf... Lol. Way over my budget.. If long time was 7k instead of 5k which total 15k... (this price was verified by 1 bro above - any1 manage to get a different price can pls share - maybe it is negotiable?)
So didn't bother just drank myself drunk and bought her a few LD... Told myself that I just needed to see what I need to see and that's it She said money quite good there but of course she is half naked whole night till 4-5am..

Actually Worst part is management don't allow them to drink beer or original tequilas.. Manager said they don't allow because girls work a long hours like 8am till 4-5am. Lan Lan c c...
So not very fun..

Quality wise so so.. Not great not bad.. But can visit if u have budget... Number 1 place in phuket for now.. If not then sister shop which is suzy Wong..
After a few hours went back to sleep alone and next day meet my main chick to travel to Khao Lak north of Phuket for a quieter holiday...
After leaving Phuket to travel north, Was speaking to a cheongster friend and he said fk it just pay the money but ask for longer time like noon time start until morning,instead of keep wondering how she taste like.. Lol.
So I spoke to her again said I would go back on the 19th (after my main chick goes back to chiang mai) to see her and ok pay her 15k but again communication breakdown or probably she said something like she couldn't stay for too long... So fk it la not gonna change my ticket if no confirmation frm her so went back on the 19th...

Anyway didn't do much this time except immerse myself in the songkran celebration a little other than visiting harem... I've done it 3 times Bangkok, Chiang Mai then hatyai... I'm in mid 30s now I don't find it fun anymore especially when u have to pay for refill of water each time... Many years ago u could just walk around and ask for refill or worse case scenario they ask buy something they give u water free, sometimes free flow ( I remember sitting outside of RCA alone and just had free flow of ice water for my water gun - of course I made a deal and was buying cans of beer frm the street vendor - while I shot cold icey water at strangers passing by) . But now could be different bcoz I saw like 20thb per refill and I didn't ask much bcoz i find it ridiculous.. Anyway was alone so couldn't have been much fun...

Anyway if any1 looking for a fk should go for Phoonpon Road at old phuket town.... Plenty of fk joint there frm 1500 thb up.... patong everything is just overpriced..