View Single Post
Old 27-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!
Re: Ladyboys and why we love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post

But chances of getting HIV from eating cum is low.
it's true but also remember that chances of contracting HIV as whole is 0.11% yet 20% of gay men are HIV-Positive so for every 5 guys a man has sex with, one is likely positive. (U.S stat)

I say gay because sex with a trans is essentially gay sex. Ladyboys are very promiscuous in nature now add the fact they are sex workers the risk doubles and triples

now imagine if someone comes a cross an HIV positive trans, gets her cum in his mouth and later on he brushes his teeth and cuts his gum? there you go fever rash sweating the bed swallowed lymph nodes and the doctor tells you hey cum dumpster you are HIV positive go fuck yourself for the rest of your life for moments pleasure a lifetime of regret

i speak with alot of lbs and ask when was the last time you got tested and all tell me yes4 months ago, 6 months ago, 1 year ago.. its staggering

The guys who owns the site LadyboyFuckedBareback said on his blog once that he was shocked of the amount of thai models who didn't pass the test while recruiting for films

Last edited by dollarsign; 28-12-2022 at 06:43 PM.