View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Oh she is Yiyi. Now that u mentioned her name and house, I remembered. Ya she's a hottie, one of the rare who looks good in short hair and quite petite rite

Tried her only once though. Cos that period I still got many other gems to rtf

The good ole days of GL. Now I can only live on the memories and sometimes remiscent those wonderful past experiences

Really envy those guys with a pretty GF/wife now. Regardless of situation still can fork a hottie.

For guys like me that depends on paid sex, now is really suck thumb. Gotta depend on pap's decision everytime
I also missed out a lot of ang Pai as well some of the WL mentioned like ling long , lu lu I can’t remember most likely I did not have the chance to up them