View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Oh she is Yiyi. Now that u mentioned her name and house, I remembered. Ya she's a hottie, one of the rare who looks good in short hair and quite petite rite

Tried her only once though. Cos that period I still got many other gems to rtf

The good ole days of GL. Now I can only live on the memories and sometimes remiscent those wonderful past experiences

Really envy those guys with a pretty GF/wife now. Regardless of situation still can fork a hottie.

For guys like me that depends on paid sex, now is really suck thumb. Gotta depend on pap's decision everytime

Don't be too envious of guys with pretty wife....particularly if they have children....the fuck shop closes (in many but not all cases). This is a harsh reality of life no one speaks about...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else