View Single Post
Old 16-05-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Queue for details. I love to be bathed
My first time writing an FR. Really excited to share my experience as it was out of this world.

Contacted the number stated here and got prompt reply. Quick for appointment.

Location - Easy to find, can find parking

Action:

ViVi opened the doors and I was stunned. She held my hand and guided me to the room and we start FK.. felt like long loss lovers. Got undressed, bathe together with BBBJ as i love while enjoying a wet shower. Then proceed with good strong massage which i really in need from days of overtime at office. Started catbath, and my 2ic already harden. Turn around as I couldn't wait and undressed her. She was so sexy with her black dress and started another session of BBBJ in front of the mirror. I could see myself from the mirror like a boss. Like, I couldn't even get more turned on even if i wanted to. Best BBBJ and FJ I had. After 15 mins of action, I finished and her face was all red… we were all sweating and it was such an intense session as both of us were out to please… thinking about makes me feel like making a trip down there right now and doing it again 😂

Will RTF soon. She’s that good