View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 19 years old local chinese, Angelica

Ha ha didn't get to read that Angelica is not working anymore till now.

This is my tribute to her.

I have expected it for some time already as she hardly ever work. I must say that brother TE will have a tall order to find someone to replace her. She is really a GEM that will be missed but in any case, I am happy for her as well. I have had her for a couple of times and they are all very memorable.

She was the only one that will fill my mind for 2 days after the session and dying to RTF. Sex with her was heavenly and to date I still have not find another FL with the look and service combination. There are prettier girls than her; there are better service girls than her; there are younger girls than her; but it is tough to find a girl with the combination of look, youth, and services all thrown in.

And she is always the benchmark that I will use to measure all local FL.

Can't up yet: max_priest