Thread: Bars in Penang
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebert View Post
I'm thinking about going to Golden Apple next week while I'm in Penang for business. Could someone describe the scene in there so I could know what to expect? Also is it ok to go alone?
Golden Apple is an old yellow color bungalow.It is at a corner, near the traffic lights on Burmah Road. Tune Hotel is almost opposite, but on a different road from this KTV or musical lounge named Golden Apple.

Enter, the bar is on your left, around u are cocktail tables, some old sofas, rooms with numbers.

Beer when I was there was RM 18 per small bottle. You can order a bucket.

Sit in the open area, Viets and some PRCs will attack you, touch your didi, wanna HJ you, suck your didi, FJ is upstairs. To do your sexy thing, u need a room, and you need to pay for it. Girl sit with you, need to give tips. HJ, BJ, FJ.....extra costs.

FYI, this is a lup sup bar whereby all the furniture needs to be thrown away. It is liked a 1970s bar type. U do not sing in this KTV or musical lounge as the songs are old on a lousy system. U also do not select a song or do any singing.

Best time to be cunt mando there is from 5pm to 8pm. U can tapao the lady for the night but need to discuss this with the lady.Some ladies would give u a positive reply such as..yes.....others.....would say.....no.

Please do enjoy yourself. Go alone is okay. Unless you want me to provide hold your hand and guide you service which can be utterly expensive.