View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
My wife has sensitive and horny nipples. She told me sometimes she would dream of me and another man sucking and tuning each of her nipples simultaneously. As I am the 1st man of her life, she has never seen or touch another man's cock in her life. She said if there is a chance she would like try sucking another man's cock while I fuck her doggie on the sofa. But I know that's only her fantasies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
but at least she did not hide it from you and is telling you about her fantasies
Yes bro (o)(o) Tuner, at least she share with u. Everything starts from fantasy. Sharing it is the first step, the next thing is you have to work hard on it, sweet talk and assurance to her. It takes time.