Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

SNS - Adelya 23 yo, Kazakh

Looks: The same as in photo and it look attractive. Big beautiful shiny eyes. Thin oval face shape, slutty look with sharp features. Long straight hair and her hair smell nice.

Body: Fair skin with tall nice s-curve, very slim and skinny with thin waist, thin sexy thigh with small tattoo and flat tummy. Firm boobs with pink nipple.

French: Very long, passionate and lasting French till I almost lose my bearings. WOWWWWW

Pussy: I spent much time kneading, tuning, sucking and licking, shaved pussy with pink lips looked very inviting. Licking of her inner thighs, seems to enjoy it as she squirmed uncontrollably and let out soft monas.

BBBJ: Good tongue action with lot of sucking, licking and deepthroat with an erotic look. Do as instructed. Perfect cock sucker. My balls were not spared.

Horniness Level: Try it yourself, she must be seriously starved. Cherished the time we spent together more than me. All fun and laughter, absolutely ZERO commercial feel.

FJ: No KY needed, She is all prepped for sex.Cowgal was damn awesome as pussy ultra tight and she’s a very good rider (in squat position and lifted up fully and inserted fully which maxed out the sensation; followed by sit down and grinding/ gyrating vigorously, she cummed twice with violent orgasms) while letting out soft girly moans, changed to lotus position to dfk her passionately and suck her nehneh, while ramming against her lovehole from below, so enjoyable, juices overflowing from her moist tight pussy, moans getting louder, then switched to missionary, banged her hard with her legs spread wide, later with legs lifted above my shoulders, all eliciting louder moans by now, ‘final’ changed doggie pump her aggressively before i unload all into the CD.

RTF: Definitely.