View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post
Indeed well said.If you fancy paying $120 just for a pretty face plenty out there.Some are looking for GFE while some are looking for services.But majority is looking for money well spent experience.Given a choice of $120 for a mechanical HJ versus $150 for a FJ.Most will pick the later.Unless you are waiting to unlock the particular ML for FJ just like what most will do to Zora.I agreed with the bro here.Spending those unwanted money for something that may takes time I would rather go for a FJ follow by a good massage to end the hectic week off.I sometimes can’t understand why are there people spending thousands waiting to unlock something that is unforeseen?Maybe they are seeking for thrills or maybe small head running over big head hoping to have them as girlfriend of benefits.For me simple fire off enjoy and go back home.
Certain girls have different appeal, service level and chemistry to some. Myself I’m not too sure about unlocking. Sounds like virtual lootboxes where some will get it, some will envy and wish they are the ones who got it.
But personally I would prefer a good sensual high service HJ than an average FJ from average ML. I don’t think people will constantly revisit an average ML hoping to get an amazing FJ. So these girls have their own appeal of sorts too.

And that’s why this thread is here I believe, to share FRs and avoid stepping on land mines out there. I’ve been benefitting from the FRs from bros here and trying out very nice ladies who gave a good 1hr than a dead fish FJ