View Single Post
Old 16-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
My first time trying out nuru, so decided to try out cheryl with her $300 2 hour package this morning.

Looks: 9/10 (does not look like she is in her 40s at all, she looks like she could be in her mid 30s
Body: 10/10 Big boobs and perfect body, no tummy at all for someone her age, she is almost the same height as me at 175cm.
Nuru: 10/10 Simply amazing, no idea how nuru should be but with her rubbing me all over with that warm nuru feels heavenly.
HJ: 10/10 with plenty of action on the balls, kinda wish she did bbbj.
Sensual: 10/10 she got me releasing my first shot before nuru, i usually take long but with her amazing skills, released in no time, my ejection was explosive, she says its the first time someone ejected with such force.
GFE: 10/10 At first both of us didnt talk much but towards the end we talked for abit but i love her attention, helping me to shower & scrubbing my back, did a face massage and head massage as it was part of the package, spent the 2 hours fully with her and ended everything feeling relaxed.

Overall experience: Didnt feel awkward at all, she is very friendly, she has soothing music playing the whole session and her place is very clean, one of the best ML experience that i ever had, went there feeling stressed but came out very relaxed.

RTM: Will do very soon!
Hey Bro Ahfai glad you were able to find a good Nuru after avoiding Carol/Cara?Mo Mo or whatever name she goes by. Funny how my negative review on her in a few spots were all deleted. My review was polite and accurate, even saying how YMMV (your mileage may vary). Anyway I am happy for you and may try her services sometime in the future. Cheers