View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
This is ridiculous reason. The economy is already going downtrend and asking for a pay increment for a FT ?? I see it as a cheap shot at getting noob to agree to a such high cost over a unknown pussy.
Try to buy an air ticket, tell that to the airline why the price to China was 2 to 3k sgd for a usually below 1k ticket. In these kind of times.

All linked to demand and supply.

I guess maybe I am just stating what I will pay to get my GL PRC 150 back. My own humble opinion only. Why?
I get a pretty girl which I can see and choose, speaks the language that I do, can do RTF so the KC builds up, got service on par with FL or better, don’t have to do the waiting game of FL or advance booking and suffer the late response or no-show by FL. Sometimes Got GFE thrown in, and to many bros, tuna fish also thrown in. I get peace and comfort to bonk and not worried about AV bursting into the room to catch the foreigner.

Why I treasure the above? Because I compare to the following experiences:
I paid $255 for Singapore FL, aged looking like late 30s or 40, with service just SOP. Somehow because not young not satisfying bonk. Environment secretive so also worried of sudden raid.
I don’t know how much I must pay to get a syt that is pretty enough? $500-$800?

I also paid $260 for FT in dome 3, nice syt better sex and satisfaction. Environment secretive so also worried of sudden raid.

I have tried ML, paid entrance $60, she dressed tight in jeans and shirt nothing sexy. HJ $50, want to touch and she lift up shirt for you to suck on nipple 2-3 times $80. Total for $140 for just HJ ... yes I agree it’s not worth it. Same risks of being raided suddenly but maybe HJ easier to hide from AV ...

For FL , they do not immediate response to your request, sometimes no response.
Also sometimes confirmed booking also get delayed or fly aero plane. How to manage your time?
You also don’t know who you gonna get, the photos for FL local means nothing without the face. For other domes, they may be photoshopped or in some cases totally different person.

So have you tried all these categories to make your comment?