View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 18
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
After seeing glowing reviews of Bubbles (LF), decided to give her a shot.

OKT: 9
Responsive, was able to accommodate my changed appointment to earlier at the last minute

Looks: 8
80% resemblance to photo. Lips are a little puffy

Body: 8
Smooth fair skin. Petite at 1.5m. Neither fat nor thin, curves at the right places

Boobs: 6
Enhanced hard boobs, not nice to squeeze. Hard sensitive nipples

Pussy: 7
Sensitive, trimmed and no smell

French: 0
Light touching of lips, would move face such that the edge of lips would only touch

Painting: 5
Pushed my head away after a minute of painting. Said that it is ticklish. Respect her decision and decided to stop

BBBJ: 7
Just the right suction with no teeth. Less than 2 minutes cap on

FJ: 5
Mechanical, would ride cowboy and keep her body far to avoid any attempts to kiss.

GFE: 0
Totally no GFE, no frenching, complain of sensitive boobs and pussy when licking, does not smile once session starts.

Verdict: Try at your own risk
Hi bro, regret to hear about ur experience with Bubble…

Let me share some of my experience….

Boobs… her boobs is silicon, but imho it is considered not very hard already… but of cos cannot compare to natural boobs, such as Meiji’s

Kiss… she does not speaks French, but I did get decent kisses from her in terms of ample pressing of the lips together, n her mouth did opened slightly for me to probe my tongue in slightly… but if u r talking abt deep frenching, then u will probably be disappointed. 1 thing to note is I also brushed my teeth before the deed to ensure that no food fr my previous meal is still stuck in between my teeth. N use mouth wash to ensure my breath is as fresh as it can be… 😂

Painting… u r right! Her pussy is damn sensitive 😉 once I get her into the mood, she auto jerks herself against my mouth n tongue. N when she cums… oh man… it was very very wet (it leave a wet patch on the mattress), n it was very intense to the point that she was screaming n jerking n she has to push my head away, as it is too much for she to take… n she was still jerking fr the orgasm after I stopped licking… oh man… what a sight… 😂

But after that, she was totally shag. I think she can probably only cum once or twice a day. So either she has cummed beforehand, or ur chemistry with her is not there…

But imo, the best part of bubble is her sexy body… it is a feast to the eyes by just looking at her… to be able to fuck that amazing looking body is what makes the money worth…😁