View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Sandy from Regent Lust, visited her on 17 Aug afternoon.

Looks: 10/10 exact same as picture, cute and pretty at the same time!
Butt: 10/10 perky nice butt to grab
Boobs: 10/10, but its enhanced. if you dont like enhanced, please minus points yourself
FJ: 11/10 seriously best, never use lubricant at all, super surprised!
BBBJ: 10/10 very sensual, keep gazing at me while blowing me, damn shiok
GFE: 1000/10 really like gf, tug at my heart strings!
RTF: definitely!
OKT: 100/10! best OKT! super fast response, very friendly and helpful, best service!

First time ordering from stable, all the while visiting freelance or massage places cos no balls to contact stable hahaha. because never ordered from stable before, so never posted FR.
Everything was perfect from the first contact with OKT, very friendly and fast, feel like talking to old friend, really cant recommend enough!
Sandy open the door and immediately i melted, really like looking at first love! then when talking very friendly and easy to talk to, after that bathe together also like bathing with gf, seriously from start GFE gao gao.
after that go onto bed, and then she started licking me all over, and giving me BBBJ all the while smiling and gazing at me, really like being with gf. after that during sex, tight pussy, almost cum too early. keep having to hold on. think hold on too tight, in the end had to hj to shoot out hahaha! so throw face

so glad my first experience was Sandy and with bro RegentLust, really best experience!

next time wanna try Nako from Silk Stockings, hope OKT will trust me now that i have first FR!