Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Local sweet and big eyes girl > Delle <

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
FR on Delle for everyone's review, please. Opinions expressed are purely personal and in no way meant to provoke or ignite confrontation.

Name: Delle

Race: Local Chinese

Overall Demeanour: Looks cute, tries to act cute but (to me at least) the key word is "try". Keeps repeating the phrases "Yah?" and "Anything wrong?" when changing positions (in attempts to sound innocent I reckon) and it kind of got on my nerves after a while - I resorted to merely smiling politely after 10 minutes after I got tired of "repeating "No" and shaking my head with a smile.

Looks : 5/10. Big eyes but tries very hard to make sure you're aware of it (you know the typical "head way down and look way up" routine young teens tend to do when they're taking neoprints?)

Ht : About 1.6m I reckon

Wt : Didn't ask but has plenty of baby fats around the waist area

Body: 5/10 (baby fat aplenty and perspired a lot when in cowgirl position; I accidentally swiped my hand into her armpit and it was pretty soaked)

Boobs : B Cup

Frenching : Didn't try and only pecked her on the lips once because I smelt bad breath

Fingering: Yes but she will ask (albeit sweetly) "got cut nails or not?" which was a minor turn-off

BBBJ : 6.0. Tries very hard in this department but I just didn't feel "it". I had to close my eyes and think of my hot colleague at work and watching (appropriately at the time) Miss Universe on TV in order to make myself cum and she noticed, asking me at one point "Can you concentrate or not.."

FJ : 6.0. Pretty tight and eager to please (I told her I was tired and didn't really feel like trying but she insisted that she will do all the work). Her moaning sounds genuine though..

GFE: 4/10. It's a personal opinion - CyberOKT has already told me she was not fluent in English and he was right. She was not an ah lian, but we couldn't converse beyond the normal "You ok?" and "You want to rest?".

Maybe it was just a bad day at the office - for me, not for her. I was too tired to try..
kinda summarized my experience. unlikely to RTF