View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
I was walking towards the gate to leave the swimming complex, I saw the same guy earlier. He was about to leave too. He saw me and smiled at me. I smiled back and as I waking towards his direction to leave, he broke the ice.

Guy: Hi. I saw U a couple of time here. U swim pretty well. Were U competing for school or club?
Me: I use to compete back then. But not anymore I just trying to swim regularly as a habit. How about U?
Guy: I swim regularly to relax. I’m not as fast as U. But I’m regular here. By the way I’m DM. How do I address U?
Me: Carla. Nice to meet U. Anyway I have to go. See U soon.
Guy: Do U have Facebook, IG or something? Maybe we can add each other?
Me: I have IG. My ID is xxxxxxxxxx. I will follow U back.

We followed each other in IG and go separate ways shortly after. He was walking towards the other direction and I walked towards my bicycle and cycle home.

To be continued...
Die! I still very outdated. No IG yet. hahaha.