View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

We got cleaned up and dried ourselves before proceeding to the bedroom.

The view was really nice. I watched as the cars turning into Novena church for the evening service caused a mini traffic jam.

Ann came up behind me and whipped off the towel I had wrapped around my waist. My hands instinctively covered my groin in case anyone was watching.

"Hey!"

She pulled my hands away.

"Who do you think is watching? At this height?"

"You wouldn't know. Someone might have a super powered video camera."

"Then they would love this."

She sat in front of me and put me in her mouth again.

I felt like an exhibitionist. Ann took pleasure in pleasuring my tool right in front of the window, for all the world to see. I felt embarrassed, but my dick did not.

Fully hard, she stopped slurping on my cock and slapped some sort of rubber band on it.

"Hey! What's that?"

"Cock ring. Told you I'm gonna make you stay hard right?"

"What?!! I read somewhere if something goes wrong will have to amputate."

"Don't worry. There's still blood flow. Just that I'm keeping it in your cock."

"Ok..."

"Now fuck me."

"Again?"

"Why not? You're hard."

"I just came. Don't think I can cum again."

"Good."

She leaned back onto the window and spread her legs wide.

"Come on in."

I decided to eat her pussy instead.

I went straight for it. Rubbing my face onto her newly waxed parts. It smelt fresh. Like some soapy scent. But it smelt good. I licked away, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Even if she said she didn't like it, she wasn't pushing me away, and was controlling her moans very well. I stuck my finger in and probed around for her gspot again.

Suddenly she let out a loud moan. I must have hit something. She grabbed my head. I continued whatever I was doing.

She threw her head back and it hit the glass window with a thud.

"Owww...."

I laughed and she pushed me away.

"You think it's funny? I'll show you what's funny."

With super human strength she shoved me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I wanted to resist her pathetic attempts at trying to subdue me. I was after all much stronger than her, and bigger in size. So I let her have her way with me.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just close them."

I obeyed, and instantly, she put an eye mask on me.

"Hey..."

"Shhh.... just enjoy it..."

I felt her pull my hands together, and the unmistakable sound of handcuffs clicking shut made me worried.

"Ann? What the fuck?"

"Shut up. Don't ask questions. Don't make me tie your legs too."

I was completely at her mercy. While I couldn't uncuff myself, I could easily remove the eye mask. But I decided to let her play with me a bit more. I would pay her back later. The cock ring was really working. I was still as hard as a rock.

She spread my legs and propped a pillow under my butt.

I felt her go down on me again, licking my shaft and balls and even giving me a pretty good rimjob.

I prepared myself for another mind-blowing, ball-emptying prostrate massage.