Old 24-04-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

felt adventurous and went to a shop which im not sure nobody talks about…. pretty sure its been there for quite awhile at least a year already hahahaha my tingling sense always tell me got action but always no courage try until yesterday…….. shop VERY near secret recipe (not the famous 3 joints around there…. NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS BEFORR) if you guys know where is it….

standard massage 55$ which is considered cheap…… massage honestly was not bad would give it a 7/10….. ML very WHITE and very slim but relatively flat hahaha first part of massage honestly wasn’t sure if this was going to be a miss as no teasing at all when tear disposable pants…. asked to flip forward… wow…… the teasing quite gaolat hahahahah she literally put her hand on it acting like she holding you down for stability…… of course eventually GQ popped and paid 1B…. top roaming allowed, HJ nth too special but honestly will return for the massage and cheap rates… I quite like her body….. for those who are into white skin and skinny girls…..

STILL IN SEARCH FOR THE BEST HDLY IN THE AREA