View Single Post
Old 15-12-2003, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: Joyful Health Center

Quote:
Originally posted by Mango
I start this threat, Joyful, as I found that the last Joyful HC threat is a bit old and difficult to find some informations. Most of the gals in Joyful are changed. I hope you guys don't flame me for starting a similar threat. I post my FR for you guys.

Rina
Look: (8/10)
Quite pretty, wild. She is very young, according to her, she is only 23. And honestly, she do looks like 23. She has a look hair that make her look very wild.

Boob: (5/10)
I think it is either A or B. But doesn't matter as long as you have something to hold on. Her pretty face will make your forget about her boob.

Massage: (3/10)
Forget her if you are looking for a serious massage, she definately got a lot to learn. Basically, she just touch here touch there for 15 minutes and the pop up for the question. I don't like her way of massage. I think she is only selling her pussy and not she skill of massage.

Hand Job: -

Blow Job: (9/10)
Hmm... deep throat. she know what man likes. She start will a bit licking your eggs and some nipple sucking. And then, slowly put on the condom and proceed to her skillful blowjob. She work very seriously on this, Nearly make me come, luckily I stop her. About 5 minute spend on her bj.

AR: Does she?

French Kiss: No no...

FJ: (7/10)
Her tight pussy really make me the day. She will start riding your like horse, with her soft sexy moaning, this is definately a good scene to enjoy.

Cost: 38 entrance +100 FJ

RTF; Definately!!!

P/S: According to the service boy, there are a lot of new young gals joining Joyful recently. And should try....
Sorrie bro. From her nick, is she brown sugar (malay)?