View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Maybe we are bored of constantly having sexual relations in bed. We need another space, which supports our sexual passion and imagination so that it influences how much pleasure we get after making love. We need a new space or a new atmosphere or new conditions
My partner and I did naughty forplay when we were in the swimming pool, until finally he couldn't stand it and asked to go back to the room to continue the attack
Once me and my partner were at a pool that has massageing jet corner and I took off her bikini bottom after cornering there. The jet pressure and my fingering of her caused me to lose track of her bikini bottom.

As I only noticed the lack of bikini bottom around our vicinity after we finished the deed, I quickly get the towel we brought along and wrapped her bottom after she got out of the pool. I think there were spots of cum along the way home. 🫣