Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Actually I have come to realise that it’s how you conduct yourself that dictates whether certain doors open to you or not rather than level of language. Thais especially those in entertainment tend to “see people”. Encountered this so many times before. It’s a humble and respect others attitude which normally leads to better level of service.

I gave up helping to “arrange” local entertainment for “friends” from sg because it usually turns south as they don’t know how to conduct themselves and then they hold me liable for their bad experience. So I just take it that some of us have earned our stripes through our years cheonging land of smiles and those who want an easy setup and introduction without showing much gratitude or class for it just have to go through the pitfalls and learn the hard way how to get yourself through certain doors in the local Thai entertainment scene.
i agree with you. when friend ask me i also dont arrange anymore. got blame before say they didnt managed to pick up the girls. wth the girl dont want to go with them my fault.

as u mentioned they dont know how to present themselves.