View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Alvin got off me and started to comment on my ass. When he first groped my ass with his hand, he said it is so soft yet bouncy, but I already got high and started to moan softly. Yes my gspot is my ass, even when my sons touched my ass, i get high too!

Apparently, Alvin discovered my gspot. He groped, pinched and kissed every inch of my ass, making me so high and wet. I lost control of myself and let me play me without resistance. Every pinch would be followed by a kiss. I could not take it anymore and I let out my moans,let out my feelings of 8 years.

Alvin got high too, knowing I was enjoying his touch, torture and kiss. He ordered me to lift up my ass which I listened and followed. He did the unthinkable by opening up my crack and slide this finger in between and tickled my crack. I went crazy and moaned loud into the dark, I couldnt take it anymore, I only stopped short of asking him to have sex with me.

Alvin obviously knew I was totally enjoying myself but he threw in a wet blanket by dampening the mood by asking why I am also so hairy along my asscrack. I stopped enjoying and suddenly I felt shameful that someone has discovered my secret of having hair along my ass crack.