Old 08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Just back from my trip to BKK on wed .... and this is my first FR ...
hope it's meaningful ...

Was at Soi Cowboy on my second day (New Year Day) ... and my first time ...

Was pulled into a joint by some gals .... the joint is called Cowboy One ...
the gals are young and quite attractive .. but there are a few really old ones ...
one of the gal, think her name is ODD, ... a young and energetic gal ...
she treat me like her BF and frenchkiss me like nobody business ...
keep massaging my little bro and moving her hands up and down my body while kissing me ...
she wanted ST with me but i prefer LT but she says she cannot do it tonight cos she's going to some party with her friends .. someone birthday or something like that ... but promise to LT with me tomorrow ... so i told her i will come back again ...
anyway .. have a good time there ... the feeling is good and gals are friendly ... i spotted another gal ... quite good looking (my cup of tea) but she dare not approach me as ODD stick to me like a magnet the whole night ..
but i tip that gal while on my way out ... hopefully she can remember me when i come back again ... if i come back again ...

went to another joint .... BACARRA ... lots of young dance gals ... and this joint is really different ... as stated in the earlier post ...
lots of japanese tourist here ... seems they like the atmosphere and this kind of entertainment ...
there's a lady boy #38 in BACARRA .. the GROs told me that they are shorthanded with dancers tonight so have to settle for lady boys on stage ...
dun know how many lady boys on the stage .... didn't bother to asked as i find the dancers all quite good looking ...

went to another joint, DUN DEE .... this is one joint that i highly recommend all bros NOT TO GO .... was pulled in by a small built chinese looking gal .. think she's the owner .. speak some english and she think she's pretty good at it ...
the joint has the worst dancers on stage ... and one of the dancer was so drunk that i dun think she know what's she doing ...
stay there for about 10 minutes, pay and go off ... NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN ...

Soi Cowboy was rather "quiet" tonight ... could be due to the New Year holiday .. strange actually ... thought it will be explode with ppl around ..
maybe it happen last night (New Year Eve) ....

it was quite late so left the place and go for supper ...

back to hotel around 3am (4am singapore time) ...
no happening for the day ...

will post my BKK FR on another thread ...

cheers