Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

My wife’s pussy was about to be licked by another man, by Andy, in front of my eyes. The thought of my wife’s pussy being eaten by her exes have always drove me green with jealousy and anger. But today, I felt a strange arousal feeling coming over me. It’s as if I too want my wife’s pussy being eaten by Andy.

She positioned herself and Andy helped her by clamping her thighs with his arms. By this time, her face met mine albeit upside down. I could see the horniness in her eyes. She was waiting with anticipation for another man’s tongue on her pussy. And in an instant, I could see her bit her lips and closed her eyes, and a moan was let out – I knew Andy’s tongue has made contact with my wife’s pussy.

My wife lowered herself and started to kiss me. I didn’t know how to react. This was the first time I kiss my wife after she has had another man’s cock in her mouth and also the saliva of another man from kissing. There was a slight disgust in me, but as my wife was continuing to moan (which I am always a sucker for) and her tongue furiously digging into my mouth, my disgust very soon turned into pleasure and ecstasy. I then realised I was enjoying the moment because I was aroused by the fact that my wife is being pleasured by another man.

Andy wasted no time in tasting my wife. He clearly had no qualms licking her after I had done so before him. It would appear that he was very prepared for this swap adventure. He was licking and taking in the scent of my wife. I could hear the slurping noises and the sounds of satisfaction he was making, alongside some vulgar comments about how my wife’s pussy tasted “your chao chee byee is so so good”. But what he did next took my wife by surprise as she let out a loud yelp. I could see my wife’s eyes widened in shock, looking at me as if to ask me to help her. I of course did not know what was happening as I could not see what was going on up there.

But before I could ask her, Andy said “Ooh.. you are an anal virgin!” And then he took a sniff of his finger which was in my wife’s virgin asshole “your kar-chng smells so so good Tanya!” We could hear him take a few more deep sniffs before continuing his deed.

He has stuck a finger into my wife’s asshole! He has taken my wife’s anal virginity! He was licking my wife and finger-analling my wife at the same time. I have previously played with my wife’s asshole and licking it when we 69, but never had I stuck my finger into it. He has taken my wife’s anal virginity from me! My wife by now was starting to enjoy her pussy being licked, and her asshole being fingered and licked as well.

“You ok dear?” I asked worryingly. She opened her eyes and said “Don’t worry babe, I am ok, it feels strangely good”. With those words, I knew my wife has opened up totally to another man, to Andy.

My arousal of my wife being pleasured by another man has now mixed with a sense of anger and jealousy. I needed some pussy action now!