View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Mark,

My view is the opposite.

At this stage, you are not into any official marriage or real commitment.

Jasmine also feel that it is not fair to tie you down considered that she has a failed marriage because her ex husband has affair and children and she is trying to understand what all these fuss about being committed since guys cheat anyway and it might as well do it openly with her approval so that she know who you are sleeping with instead of what her husband has been doing and she feel cheated.

I feel that you situation may be similar to Nat and her husband if this continue where she may also feel the urge to fulfil her sexual desire in the future with someone who may be superior to you but she may expect you to allow her to since she is willing to let you…

In life, you can’t keep the cake and eat it too which is to enhoy the good parts of something like having sex with others without having to deal with the result of that..

EOS has some part of his life dealing with it and that experience is so strong that he is able to fend off two girls temptations which shows that he really want to change and is still trying.

We may not have to be like EOS but we can accept that if that is what Jasmine wants, we also have to let it go that Jasmine may also one day choose to have her own adventure and you have to remember that she give you the consent and one day you have to say yes to her wishes.

At this stage, enjoy it since you are in the rabbit hole and who know which girl you will be with as nothing is official like a marriage