Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: PM Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching ride the train and commuters didn’t care

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
This TS ah, not say i want to comment. Your articles are clearly skewed towards political upheaval. There is no impartialness in terms your "research findings". Isnt this forum supposed to be a sex forum where people talking about sexciting experience? I think there are many other forums already have related stories about such stuff and your "work" will be appreciated even more there. So TS, if u got any nice sexciting experience, do write in this forum for everyone to enjoy. I dont even feel sexcited by looking at LHL and his wife. But dont write stuff like dreamzknight who he always fantanized to rape his relatives.

It's just my 2cent worth.
If Media, Government, Civil Service, GLCs, Grassroots which had national duty to remain neutral and impartial are not shy to favour only PAP and stir political upheaval at Opposition parties then all the more, individuals especially netizens have no duty to remain neutral or impartial. Everybody can take sides.

Please be clear, not making political figures or Government look good is not equal to political upheavals. If you want everyone to accept Government Marketing, then North Korea, ISIS and China might suit you better.