Thread: Malacca.....
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: Malacca.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben225111 View Post
Going to Melaka end of these month.... Researched for abt 2 weeks and still no idea whr to locate FL. Can any kind soul guide me a little?? Millions thanks in advance....
Like most brothers here I couldn't find any sexciting item about malacca so I went there recently with little expectation. With lots of walking and asking around I managed to provide some hope for brothers who intend to look for some fun other than sightseeing and shopping.

In malacca most entertainment places are at the newer part of the city, mainly at City garden. Tell taxi driver CG and he will know. There are 2 big ktvs at 1 building.can't see the bldg name- blue sky with viet babes and 88 with prcs. Action start at 9pm. BS mim spending around 400rm and must bk girl at 55rm/hr whereas 88 is hang flower joint.88 is open seating at happy hr 70rm for 8 sml bottles.

There is one joint name MIA, it's like JC type open pub and no room. Big place with billiard table and tv for entertainment. Mostly Vt babes here, mommy young and chio will intro girls to you. Beer start at 140rm with 6 big bottles and biz start at 4 . Tips 30-50rm. Tell taxi driver and he will know.

City garden also has many spas , some provide Hj. My friend got it but I wasn't offered .last but not least there is a health centre at 5 th floor emperor hotel which offer Fj at 250-280rm.
All these thank to my taxi driver krisnan , tel 0060166942665.
Have fun and please add on if you discover anything else.