View Single Post
Old 29-02-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Re: MILFS out to have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
let me start my own thread and start the ball rolling.
you old bird guys know me last time, i have a few threads of my own on ONS, flings and dating websites wechat , michat whatever chat. we all have our hits and misses. recently hooked up one CCK milf working in HR . meet up had a drink and things went while in my car at her mscp . another one is a single mother in sengkang. not working relying on ex husband alimony. ass is as big as j lo. loves to wear gstring. anyone got like minded ladies and open to exchange. can pm me.
CCK - Estee
Sengkang - Eunice

Bro... i would like to exchange your CCK - Estee's contact with the milf i screwed last year.

Her name is Yvonne Lee, not the Yvonne from Punggol. She's 50plus.
I got to know her from 'Skout'. She works in security industry, previously retail sales. Here my story: I took leave and picked her up in the morning at her place at woodlands area.

Before that, i told her our itinerary would be... go vivocity to eat macdonalds breakfast, then shop for a miniskirt or a short dress for her to wear without any panties inside, take cable car to and fro with lots of kissings and huggings. Western food lunch at mount faber. Hotel room to rest for a while to escape the hot weather. After that, end the day with a nice coffee breaking and send her back home before 4pm.

I parked at harbourfront carpark at level 6, not many cars there at that time. I asked her to remove her panties but she refused. Nevermind, we got out of the car, i stood facing her very closely and count to 3 to pull down each other mask at the same time. She's average looking but has this worn out look, due to the bad relationship with her hubby. Her hubby is a diabetic, no legs, walk with prosthetic legs.

As per our itinerary, we had macdonalds breakfast and went to shop for a miniskirt/short dress. But she didnt want the mini or short dress, i got her a pair of shoes instead, around 50 dollars. After that, i 'sian' already. I told her the weather is hot, let's go to the hotel straight. She said not on the first date, another date. I said bye bye to her and walked a few metres away and walked back to her and said 'good to see u again'. Today our 2nd date ya? That made her laugh. Then i grabbed her hand and walked back to my car. I drove her to the fragrance hotel opposite. After i parked, she refused to leave the car. It took me about 5 minutes to persuade her to go into the hotel. Last time only 20 dollars per 2 hours, now 45 dollars.

I continue tomorrow okie?