Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCL7 View Post
Just came back from owo thai massage parlor. First time visiting thai masseuse. Looks maybe 6/10 milf type. Upon arrival my thought on her looks ok la since I'm a milf lover. Shop got no shower so bros please go to the toilet first. Massage was genuine but here comes the funny part where I was taken a back..halfway through the massage she ask me to turn to massage my groin area and ask me how old am I with a "I know something about you face". Suddenly she said that I'm being controlled by a bad spirit. She said that she always pray so she knows all about this ghost thingy. I was so scared, thinking to myself what I got myself into. Somemore it's my first time visiting a Thai place. So she started talking about all this spiritual thingy with I can only nod my head cause im lost for words. I just want to relax and she talk about all of this. Knowing thais is well know for spiritual thingy I decided to just listen. Don't want to pissed her off. Book a 1 hour session but end up 1.5 hours cause she said that she talk alot so she doesn't want to shortchanged me. Towards the end she pops the GQ then she said that she actually don't know how to say to me after talking about all those spiritual things. I rejected her offer and she is ok with it. I mean who in the right mind would do the deeds after hearing all those spiritual things. Paid her 68 and off I go. My payment is via paynow. She doesn't even check whether I submit or not. But i don't want to gamble on not paying cause who knows she might send her spirit or ghost to haunt me. Hahahahaha ok thats my scary encounter. Pardon my English.

HAhah had that too. took up the gq question. very mechanical. not for me. she will try to play your c8ck a bit, but.. very mechanical. left like a robot arm doing a set of preprogrammed movements.