View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Totally Stranded together

I reached up anxiously with both hands and pulled her by her waist. She lost her balance and fell onto me, driving her pussy back down on my cock. The sudden impalement in her sensitive depths made her yelp and also took the wind out of her. The impact of her weight hurt me a little, but I couldn’t let it end like this, not when my cock was still so damn hard.

I knew she wasn’t going to give up that easily, so I hugged her tight with my left arm below her bust and my right hand around her hips. Her feet were still planted firmly on the ground and her legs spread wide on the outer of mine. Therefore, there was a constant danger of her bending forward and getting up from this position. I held her snugly as I started to pump my hips upwards at a slow pace to make her settle down easier.

Due to my rigid embrace, my cock could only go in and out a couple of inches for every stroke. That wouldn’t do. The only solution was to break her in and make her ride my cock willingly. That was a long shot but I had to give it a try.

I sneaked my right hand into her panties and went straight for her naked pussy. Resting my palm on her pubes, my fingers spread her vaginal folds and felt around for her clit. The moment my fingertips made contact with her little pleasure knob, she took in a sharp breath of air. Then she worriedly bent her head to see what I was trying to do.

I pressed my middle fingertip on her clit and rubbed it frantically in little circles. At the same time, I ground my butt with each slow, short thrust from below to try and stimulate her pussy more. She was hit by the onslaught of sensations and cried out with pleasure. Embarrassed at her loss of self-control, she covered her mouth with both hands to suppress her cries.

As I toyed with her clit and stirred my hard cock in her wet pussy, I could feel her starting to rest her weight on me to make herself more comfortable. Emboldened, my left hand released its hold on her body and travelled upwards to palm her tits one after the other through her tank top. I felt them bounce with my every thrust, as I caressed them lovingly in my hand. She was starting to breathe in unison with me as I stroked slowly and tenderly in and out of her cunt.

Sensing she was ready again, I steadily picked up the pace and length of my strokes. In no time, my fuck rod was back to its full-length, piston action. Under my feverish fucking and the continuous stimulation of my hands on her clit and tits, her juices drenched my fingers and streamed steadily down my balls. She got more vocal, moaning louder and louder as her body bounced on mine. But I haven’t forgotten how she almost escaped from me, and I couldn’t let her go unpunished.

My right hand hooked the waistband of her thin panties and ripped it off her in one jerk. Her eyes flew wide open with shock. Before she could react, I had put both hands on the top of her tank top and tore it wide open, exposing her big, young tits to the warm air in the tent. Then I pulled off the torn fabric off her chest. It all happened in quick succession and she was completely taken by surprise. Now she was lying naked on me as we fucked.

She was extremely indignant and yelled at me, “Wha… What the hell?!… That was… Arrr… My favourite tank top… Y… You bastard… That’s… Arrr… Enoughhh… I want… Arrr… You to… Arr… Stop… Nn… Now!…”

I didn’t miss a beat in my fast fuck strokes as I teased her, “Zeh… Sorry… No can do… I’m not going to stop just yet… Your tight pussy feels so much better than Jenny’s… You say you don’t like it… But you’re riding faster now… No need to rush… Zeh… We have all day…”

She refuted vehemently, “That’s because… Arr… Haarrr… Y… You… Forced yourself… Arrr… On me… You… Bas… Haarrr… Bastard!…”

But her words clearly contradicted her actions. As I lay flat on the grass, she put her hands on my chest to sit straighter and her head arched upwards. Her eyes were close as she focused on the pleasure. My hands roamed freely on her body, my touch bolder and rougher than before. I would alternate between clutching her waist, mauling her tits and rubbing her clit. We had been going at it hard and fast for fifteen minutes.

She was panting on me, taking it all like a natural. And I praised her, “Zeh… You’re taking it so well… Can’t believe this is your first time… Darren doesn’t know what he’s missing… I’m glad I have this honour… Shiittt… Zeh… Your pussy is so hot and wet…”

She cried out, “Shh… Shuut upp… Arrr…. Haarr… Harr… Arrr… Fuuck… It’s… Aaaahh… It’s… Cc… Cumminggg… Againnn…”

I was close too. But I had to hold out till she came first. I maintained my pace while she sped up, humping her pussy up and down faster on my meat shaft. It took all the endurance I had not to come right there and then. She was fucking herself on me so fast that I thought my cock would catch fire. Then suddenly she slammed her pussy down on me and screamed in the tent,“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa… Shhhiiiitt… Aaaaaaarrrrrr… Haaaaarrrr…”

Her pussy squeezed my cock as she came again. Her ass was aggressively and desperately grinding on my pubes. At that moment, I could feel the familiar rush of my own climax and I sprayed her depths with my cum. It felt like an eternity as I lay there waiting for my cock to finish spewing and my balls to finish draining. I didn’t plan on cumming inside her, but I couldn’t control myself as it happened too quickly.

She was sweating profusely. Her forehead, neck and body were absolutely drenched. Totally exhausted and out of breath, she fell backwards on me. I wrapped my arms around her figure and cuddled her intimately, as we caught our breaths. We remained lying on the ground for God knows how long. Neither of us wanted to say the first word nor make the first move. She was feeling extremely awkward, while I was thinking how our relationship was going to change.