View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Hi Joe8888 bro,

First of, pardon me for asking these questions but my intent lies in trying to figure the matter out.

1) May I ask what is your wife's occupation?

2) Is it part of her job to doll up?

3) You mentioned it was part of her job to travel and meet male counterparts for work right?

Please do not get me wrong, I am not trying to take any sides here.

If it is part of her job to doll up and meet male counterparts then you may want to observe it a little longer.

And if, you cannot hold it back any longer and the need to know the truth is killing you literally.. Here's a suggestion, install a good tracking app on her phone and you will know where she is, what she is up to etc..

Before you take this step, please note however that there are no guarantees she would not find out..

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here