View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2928 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

You're an old hand at chionging KTV, haha.

Yes, we should never overpay for a pussy. I like bargains and discounts. It's similar to buying shares when the prices are down.
The good old days of paying tips in the ktv and the rest FOC were long gone. To be fair, some of the ladies borrowed money to apply for the work visa to work in Singapore, they needed to make alot more to cover the costs. Also they are some not so savvy bros who thought they are exclusive with the ladies, shower them with money and gifts.
What's market rates? Who determined them? What's a fair price to pay for the pussy? These are all subjective.
Heard nowadays in China, just before Covid, all the fees went up. The last time I went to their ktv, the tipping was already RMB800 to 2000, the latter for gals the joint claimed to order from elsewhere and supposedly to be higher quality, 外围,ST was anything from RMB5000 onwards. That's like S$1000 and mind you, these ladies are not even pro in sex and you might even get a dead fish in bed.
At the end of the day, the loser in this game is, whoever is more desperate, if you have many choices of girls, the more likely you will end up with more and you decide who to bed. Otherwise, being desperate, then will end up kenna chopped.
This is a bloody jungle out there. Who's the predator or prey? God knows.