View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Re: I don't know how to feel about this (hear me out)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
So lately I've been contemplating with my life and wonder why do I feel like so. Just a little context, im a malay 25 yo guy in my final year in uni. I'm pretty well built similar to that of zac efron skinnier days but sadly am short.

I don't know how to describe it. I just feel lost and unsure to make off these things that are unfolding before me at this point of my life. I'm 25, never had a girlfriend, never went on a proper date, visited FL and had a few one off sex with I'd put it less flattering girls who are so often not locals and are overweight. But that's besides the point. What I'm trying to convey here is that lately I feel lost. Everyone around me especially my male friends are getting sex easily from girls both online (tinder, okc, etc) and offline (halls, clubs, bars). I've tried doing the said above but to no vail. Matches on online dating apps are mostly girl who are pious and Conservative. While offline.... All it never really seem to workout cause i get turned down instantly for my height.

So that being said, I'm not actively seeking for sex nor am I interested in looking for a steady relationship. What I really want is to not be horny and wanting to jump into whatever app, dating scenes, hear stories from my friend's sexcapades just to feel like I need to find a girl to have sex to feel great.

I feel so lost cause everyone around me is constantly talking about the girls they hooked up with while all these while I'm struggling to even find someone to have sex and I mean anyone be it a maid, or old lady whatever to just blow my load off. Yet at the same time I don't feel like I want to indulge in these sort of activities because I know I couldn't get any.

So at the end I try to distance myself away from them and not talk about girls for the time being but whenever the conversation starts again about them screwing some juicy hot syt, I get horny again and download all those apps only to be disappointed again because I couldn't get any matches.

Not sure if it's anything to do with my race but I doubt so. Even malay girls don't look at me the same (well maybe the pious fat tudung kind).

Just to conclude, I'm just lost and don't know what sort of advice I'm looking for. I kinda don't want to look for sex or be in a relationship but I can't help but feel the need to do so cause I'm just fucking horny all the time
You just need to feel good and be confident to carry yourself and hold a good conversation.
I have friends who’s like 165cm dating girls 172cm air hostess
No need to rush, focus on finishing your uni first, it will come when times is right