Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Wow !!! Will visit her again. Year end bonus for "lavish indulgence lol"

Wishing all bro Merry Xmas and Happy Prosperous New Year Ahead ,no great Recession but "soft landing" hopefully
Thanks for great FR and sharing.
Here is her contact and pic -Nicole
https://youtube.com/shorts/ARbK1uRZ4uE?feature=share

so sad i do a fr for her but kena zap pts for giving tips spoiling market.
( Click to show/hide )
Recent visit to SLG

Name:Nxxx
Looks: 6.5 MILF but look decent la. dark dark at first cant c but after the session she going out for dinner so manage to c clearer.
Boob: 7 quite firm around C.
Massage: 7 she offer harder massage but i mentioned i dun take pain that well so she didnt do so, but unlike the full proper massage she mainly massage the back only.
Sensual: 4 not much sensual i feel, even the juagen also just pull abit.
GFE:6 wont say gfe as her voice sound old cant get that type of feel, but she is really chatty and nice to talk to.
HJ:6 Just rub up and down not much special, but she did make it last as i about to shoot will get her to stop and she will follow.

Overall quite decent as she not rushing at all, first time i am in for the full hour for the session. She was wearing shirt and pant like proper masseur and at first was told to top up to roam her body n get naked but i choose not to. She still allow groping over the shirt though, was also offer FJ which is not listed in the svc provided. But i wanted to get proper massage with sensual teasing not for FJ all those so never take up.

DMG:2B2R+1R Tip
RTM: Maybe ba, would like to find someone that give good massage with gao gao teasing at end. I prefer the teasing than directly touching manhood.