Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Found a brand new MP hidden almost completely from plain sight in Kovan.

So discreet, you cannot see the shop alongside other shops. If you did not look carefully, turn and you will miss it completely.

Being new, the MP looks fresh and speckless. Rooms come with attached shower cubicle.

Unfortunately, the ML I tried was quite bad. Overall, I give her a 6/10 for everything. I think depending on the ML, you get different set meal menu to choose from.

Good point is that you can easily sneak into this shop without anyone noticing you because the footfall outside the shop is almost close to zero.

Open to sharing this info if you can exchange natural busty MLs who can do FJ but not widely advertised in forum or website.