Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
Thanks for the support

I left BKK learning as much about the LB scene and about myself, i remembered i came back to Singapore and the next day already searching for air tickets back to BKK or at least what are the discount on offer. Remembering that my birthday was coming up and maybe i should take a few days off and explore the scene again. As i was reading and doing more research about the next area of attack. Bee told me that her sisters started working at a cabaret in Pattaya call Alcazar for a couple of years before moving to Bangkok.

As i was checking the area and know that its not too far away by car its around 2 hours from Bangkok so i decided that will be my next destination and off course later found out that it as the biggest red light district for LB scene. Booked a ticket wait for the date to arrive
Brother!! Please tell us more on your trip to pattaya! I've heard that it is a ladyboy heaven there! More pics too. Solo travelling sounds so fun. I might just do it as well

Next target. 2000 Points