Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysentry View Post
rtf for 3rd session with Xiao Xue

her service improves when you are regular but she is more conscious of time now as some customers exceeded the time

got more passionate dfk from her, got AR and catbath was more complete with the usual intense ear licking which I like

finally managed to reach FJ stage after first two sessions ended with CIM, I never thought at my age I had to jerk off in the morning before looking for her later. licked my nipples while pumping me on top and dfk me. let down her hair which looked better for her, after I came she slowly waited for me to ejaculate completely, sitting on my hard dick and talking to me with a sweet smile.
She can soak your entire body with saliva with her catbath and you can always extend the time for another one if you fired a shot too early. I've always found my time with her not enough ...