Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
joshuachuayc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Just came back from Siem Reap.
Overall nothing much havoc party scenes. Didnt bump into any FL however there is a dark alley behind Pub Street towards Phalla Angkor Night Market 5, there are few massage centers along the alley. Do take note that there is this massage center with one middle age ladyboy while all her girls very young and cute. She would quote very expensive rate with you even offering 3P massage for 15USD. But i had picked a cutest one and strictly remain with one despite they persuaded me to take 2 girls instead. She is just 20,saw her id, still doing her college. Asked her to do back massage then slowly sweet talked till she treat me like bf. We french kiss like 15 minutes then i slowly go down south but she stopped me and asked me for belaja her USD20 for her study (old tactic),then i for HJ. She tried for 5 minutes, then i asked her to kiss her while i shake myself out. Really syok.
Might have visited the same shop along Angkor Night Market Street. ‘Massage’ pricing here is higher than other legitimate massage shops.

15USD for ‘massage’ by 2 young girls, or 7USD for 1 girl. For comparison, the going rate for a legitimate (downscale) massage elsewhere is between 5-6USD/hr while upscale spas charge between 25-40USD/hr.

The fee is paid to the ladyboy ‘boss’, and any other services you negotiate with the girls directly. If there is any language barrier, the ladyboy boss who can speak Mandarin will be called in, but in any case she will probably help the girls rip you off.

After entering the room, the girls will ask you to strip before giving you a back massage. After less than 15 minutes they will ask you to turn around, then massage you for another 5-10 minutes before offering you a handjob. The price depends on your negotiation and where you’re from.

Neither the massage nor the handjob is solid/sensual. The only + point of this shop is the youth of the girls (both my selected girls were 21 and below). Visit only if you’re up for a cheap thrill, and ask for 1 girl as it is easier to drive the price down or ask for ‘more’.