View Single Post
Old 30-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...you and me are the only ones enjoying these afternoon delights...How come no contributions from others?...a bit right about Coco being Hu Jing look-a-like minus the sexy mole but I think she has also a slight resemblence to actress Magarret Lee, of course boobs not as big... But she is really slutty looking...See what happen to our Yuki?...I went roaming in the afternoon after a quick lunch with my bus. associate at BT plaza B1...my kaki said dun't want...wants to try other hc....
..i'm sure there're others, let's wait...

Interestingly, the moment i saw Coco, her eyes reminded me of Hu Jing, teenage fantasy lah! Margaret Lee? Let me book Coco again n see...bwahhaahahah!!! Yup, MLee is getting slutty looking nowadays and with improved acting to boot...

Yuki...her nose in the air? Maybe trying to sniff you out, Ha! or maybe your didi... hopefully she can remain down to earth like some of the APs...

Wah! U hv many lobangs to cheong hor?!?!?!?! Bwahahahahahhaha!!!! Forgive the pun... Until next time, cheong-ahhhhhhh....!!!