Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
YeeYU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinGG View Post
In order to let her squirt , buy a good vibrator as foreplay.
Just share a bit my experience.
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and rabbit vibrator.
Rabbit is perfect but too expensive . Unless you have strong finance support.
Aphrodisia rabbit is difference , this vibrator strongly recommended by Sungei Wang salesman but I didn't buy from there but Endah parade condom house because cheaper .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for rabbit
This vibrator is great. I own it few years ago . I bought from 3 Damansara condom shop .
It is still my favourite foreplay .
I normally use vibrator as foreplay, Blisswater delay spray as support and VigRED as killing weapon.
Almost every time can bring her reach orgasm . Not one time but multiple times. 😂
The feeling is great, just like hero bonk bitch . Let her moans crazily, moans whole night .