View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Where did u get this info from? If the woman can work educated and can earn decent income, there's no need to give wife a maintenance fee. According to lawyers I asked.
The outcome of Bro HonkyTonkyMan's case was unusual (even himself admitted it, when we were discussing in another thread). I did asked about his outcome with my relative who was still practising then. It was quite well known within the legal fraternity.

The thing is his outcome was not the norm, why it happened like that...well I am not a judge so...

Bro HonkyTonkyMan always refer to his own divorce (like me); that is more responsible, drawing on one's own experience for reference rather than hearsay.

I would rather read what he posted and then check with the lawyer to make it don't happen (to me).