Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Eh also ah, not fair!!! I go 1820 twice and FR twice and kena flame and zap left right center.
Now have to venture out if not i kena whack again for promoting 1820, but u can go consecutive and never kena zap/flame. Not fair leh.
I wanna go back to 1820 to try Man Li and Duo Li too. #9 and #68.
My waiting list incl 1608 bing bing and also 1658a Ruyi......
Bz Bz Bz
Will be sure to FR all one by one
Don’t fret about being slammed left and right. I can vouch that you are a genuine punter and not a promoter considering the way you expressed yourself here. That was why I responded to your PM. Based on my experience, I can tell from “a mile” if a samster is a promoter/OKT runner.

FYI, Manli #9 is not a marathon runner and hence may not suit you.

My Personal FR Thread: