View Single Post
Old 07-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Re: Which Lorong got the most freelancer?

Here's my experience.
This was pure serendipity.
I decided to do something different and do a walk around as I prefer FL scene. It was just past 8pm, I was walking from lor 18 and back to 16 but along Geylang road. Since I had time, I decided to get a bite and drink. I walked past Instashake along Geylang road between Lor 16 & 18 and next to it was a Viet ship selling really good bites, I recommend their pork sandwich.
While waiting for my order, I noticed 3 girls sitting just outside the shop where there are some seats for diners. When my food was ready, I asked if I could share table with them.

I soon learnt that they are viets and here for two weeks. They could speak some English and were going to checkout the nearby ktvs. We chatted for a while and I bought them more juices and bites, one thing led to another and I finally took one with me to a nearby hourly place to complete a really fun deed.

They have since left, however, I do notice from time to time, there are quite a number of good looking SYTs hanging outside Instashake and the Viet food place next to it.

Looks like a good fishing spot. And just like fishing, sometimes you get a good catch, and sometimes not.

Have fun!