View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
Re: My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady

Chapter One (Cont'd)

I came hard during the first shot, even though it was just 5 minutes. Xiao Qian didn't show any signs of disappointment. Instead, she showed me true GFE by carefully getting off me, remove the condom and then cuddle up to me like a real lover. I was still young, and no ladies I fucked before had ever given such a loving feeling.

I could have just left it as it was, and cuddle each other to sleep. But I have plenty of bullets left in my tank, and wanted to give her an explosive second shot. We were taking a break watching some shitty TV show, when I felt ready to get going again. My hand began to caress her smooth butt cheek, just this action alone was enough to get my blood rushing to my nether regions.

She got my signal, and used her finger to softly run it along my shaft. For a moment it got me a tingling sensation as more blood rushed into my manhood. She then used more fingers to sensually massage my dick, which by now has hardened like a steel rod. She proceed to kiss my neck, down to my nipples where she displayed her awesome tongue flicking skills that made me shudder with pleasure, while her hand continues to play with my raging tool. I swear I could have made her my wife there and then, so she can pleasure me like this every night. It was simply heaven.

When she started to work her way down, I was hoping that this time she can give me a proper blowjob. My anticipation heightened when she used her skillful tongue to taste my delicious sausage. Too bad I didn't have honey with me. If not, I could have poured onto my dick and let her lick every drop. Simply watching her licking and kissing my shaft was already such a big turn on that I could have just shot my load into her mouth, but I tried my best to hold on. At this point, I wasn't thinking about the blowjob anymore- I just want to fuck her hard.

I signalled for the condom, and she helped me put it on and then whispered in my ear:"Dear, do you want me to go on top or lie down?" "Lie down, babe. Let me do the hard work this round."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently placed her on her back while looking deep into her eyes. The more I look at her, the more beautiful she becomes. "My gosh, you are so beautiful..." I didn't wait for her reply, and simply locked lips with her to commence our passionate tongue-fight. She pulled my head in so she can french me with more purpose. My hand instinctively moved down to feel her pussy- yes, I can feel some wetness dripping from her lovehole. I inserted two fingers in to induce more of her love juice to flow out like a river.

By this time, she was moaning and squirming with obvious delight. She grabbed my hard-on and ready to slide it in, but I stopped her just in time. I pushed her hand away and guided my dick to her wet opening. I began teasing her by making slow, circular motions on her pussy entrance. Her breathing was getting heavier, coupled with her soft sexy moans tells me that she's ready for my dick.

"Dear, put it in pls?" She pleaded. I got into position and gently slide my hard rod in, inch by inch. I want her to enjoy the feeling of my long raging tool filling up her pussy completely. "Ahhh.... dear, its so big and nice" "You like it?" "Hmm... ahhh..... yes dear. Give me... "

Her words turned me on so much that I began to trust into her with deep and long strokes. Fuck, her pussy feels so wet and warm its just amazing even with the condom on. It felt like my dick and her pussy were perfectly made for each other. Every trust I make was met by her moans of pleasure, and she was squirming beneath me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and then pulled me in to tighten her pussy around my manhood.

At this point, her leg-wrapping stunt was driving me crazy. I slowly upped my pace, and began to pump her with more force. Sounds of "piak piak piak" filled the room as I was fucking her like a man possessed. The only sounds we can hear are our flesh slapping at each other and her sexy moans. She released her legs from me, her hands grabbing mine as if to tell me that she is going to cum.

"Ah... Ahhh.... Aahhh...!" She cried out loud as her body convulsed with waves of orgasmic pleasure. I can feel her pussy contracting around my rod while I slowed my pace down for her to recover from her orgasm. She was panting for a while, then she said:"Don't stop, dear. Keep going!".

I was only too happy to oblige as I resumed my forceful trusting into her love tunnel. I didn't know where I got the energy from, but it seemed like I was on steroids while fucking the brains out of her. I was literally tearing into her wet pussy. Then again, she grabbed my arms and let out a loud cry:"Ahh... Aaahhh...!"

She came again. Her body convulsed furiously beneath mine as waves of orgasmic pleasure swept through her heavenly body. I thought, this is so unfair. Women can have multiple orgasms, but men can only enjoy one solid ejaculation for a minute. But it did boost my ego to see that I am able to make her cum buckets.

I saw the red flush appearing on her face and neck, no doubt the after effects of a truly sextifying orgasm. I hugged her tight while she took a moment to calm herself down. I enjoyed looking at her well-fucked face, kissed her lightly on her lips and began to slowly grind my dick in her pussy.

She still looked in a daze, so I thought I am going to wake her up with some furious doggie pounding. I got up, placed her in the doggie position and slide my tool into her from behind. Damn, her pussy felt so good in this position. I started slowly again with long and deep trusts so she can enjoy every inch of my sizeable manhood fucking her warm lovehole. "Aww... awww... dear..." She began to awake from her orgasmic slumber. I decided now is the time to quicken my pace and fuck her like a slut.

I held her hips for better support, and then just start pounding her helpless pussy. The doggie style fucking made the flesh slapping sounds even louder as I can pound harder and faster. Piak... piak...piak...piak.... I am sure people outside our room can hear our fucking sounds loud and clear. What made the fucking experience even better is the big mirror just beside our bed, so I can enjoy watching the live show while pounding her. It was such a big turn on watching yourself in the act.

Perhaps I was going too strong, as I can feel my balls tightening and cum beginning to build, getting me on the edge. I knew I was going to shoot. But I wanted to cum in her missionary style, so I pulled out, placed her beneath me again and get ready for the finale.

I can see her well-fucked pussy ready for one last push, so I pushed my hot rod in and pounded her like there was no tomorrow. I was getting on the edge, ready to fire my load. "Babe, I am going to shoot!" "Ahh... ahh... yes dear, pls shoot for me!"

I released wave after wave of ejaculation into her for a good minute or so. It almost felt liked I came inside her raw as the condom I used was very thin material. But it was one of the most satisfying ejaculation I ever had.

I collapsed onto her and hugged her lovingly, letting our sextified bodies relax and enjoying the silent moment. She whispered in my ear:"Thanks, dear." "What's that for, babe?" "For giving me such a wonderful feeling. It was amazing." I simply smirked:"You were amazing too."

I was actually thinking about a sex marathon through the night, but it seemed like both of us were already spent. I thought, let's leave the rest till next morning...

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady